JUNIOR PERFORMANCE SUMMER CAMP FOR TOURNAMENT PLAYERS
28. JUNE - 20. AUGUST 2021
Which camp week (s) are you applying for?
THE AVAILABLE DATES ARE:
CAMP TIMES: 09:30 - 1:30
28.06. - 02.07.
05.07. - 09.07.
12.07. - 16.07.
19.07. - 23.07.
26.07. - 30.07.
03.08. - 06.08.
09.08. - 13.08.
16.08. - 20.08.
Rates and Terms of Payment
In order to secure a place for your child, the camp fees must be paid at the latest two weeks prior to the beginning of camp. The reservation is only confirmed once payment in full has been received. You will get an e-mail reply confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation please contact us.
1 week: 269€
2 weeks: 534€
3 weeks: 790€
4 weeks: 1.040€
The discounted rates are only valid if the total number of weeks booked are paid in advance. Should you wish for your child to attend further weeks once you are here, you will not benefit from these discounts.
For families who register 3 or more children for the same week, receive a 10% discount of the camp fee for the third child.
Should there not be a total of 3 participants the camp hours will be reduced accordingly.
Lunches are not included in the above fees, the price per lunch is 8,50€. Payable on a weekly basis on the first morning of camp for the entire week directly to the restaurant staff. Should your child have any food allergies, be a vegetarian, etc... please inform restaurant staff on the first day.
Should your child not have the adequate level for this camp, Tennis Academy Mallorca reserves the right to place him/her in the junior camp which runs parallel. A refund will be made accordingly.
Beneficiary: Tennis Academy Mallorca
Bank address: calle La Savina 11
07160 Paguera, Balearic Islands, SPAIN
IBAN + Account: ES16 0081 0551 42 0001296040
Swift / BIC: BSABESBBXXX
Please include your child´s name on the bank transfer and the date of his/her´s first day of camp. All bank fees are payable by the client. Non EU citizens may use TransferWise.
If for any reason the student cancels his/her registration up to 6 weeks prior to the booked camp dates, the Academy will withhold 25% of the amount paid, refunding the remaining 75% to the student.
Cancellations made within the 6 weeks period to the beginning of the registered camp or once camp has begun, the Academy will not be obliged to reimburse any of the camp fee. There are no refunds for withdrawal or expulsion.
Rules and Regulations
Students are required to bring the necessary equipment for the different activities: clay court tennis shoes, sun cap, towel, swimsuit, flip flops and plenty to drink. Drinks can also be purchased at The Clubhouse.
Tennis rackets can be rented for a weekly fee of 20€.
All participants must have own medlical insurance.
Parents are asked to respect the time of dropping off and picking up. Please be puntual as TAM holds no responsibility for children outside camp times as well as for their personal belongings. Students must respect the rules imposed by the TAM coaches and staff.
The registration is only valid once the inscription form has been completed, the camp fees have been paid and the rules and terms have been agreed to.
Should there not be a minumum of 3 players inscribed for the same week the total number of hours will be reduced.